*Please note this ad is a repost
-City: Big Bear City
-Asking Price: $8,500
-Contact: (714) 235-9749
Key Motorhome Facts
-Engine: 4 Cylinder 22RE
More Details: We are selling our 1988 Toyota Winnebago RV. We moved to the Bay Area and unfortunately the laws up north are very strict in regards to storing R.V.s on public streets, so we have to let her go.
This R.V. is 19 feet so it is street legal in most areas of Southern California. We have owned it for 12 months and have stored it on the street the whole time. We only put 3,000 miles on it as we just used it for surf trips to Santa Barbara and San Diego. This little Winnie runs amazingly and everything works great.
Here are the specs:
• 4 Cylinder (great gas mileage)
• 22 RE Engine
• Only 128,329 original miles
• Electric/gas powered refrigerator
• Gas powered stove
• Small gas generator that runs all electric outlets and charges coach battery
• A/C unit in coach that blows cold, can run off generator or outlet hookup
• Cab A/C blows cold
• 6 brand new tires (replaced January 2014)
• Overhead full-size cab bed, plus table that converts to twin size bed
This little R.V. has been very loyal to us and is ready to take across the country or just head to the local state park to camp for a few nights. Everything works great and she is in great aesthetic condition (considering she’s a 1988,) with only a few very, very minor cosmetic issues, like scratched paint, etc.
We are asking $8,500 for this Toyota Winnie.
Similar to Toyota Dolphin, Windcruiser, Sundancer, Spirit, Warrior, Superchief, Itasca.
Call or text Paul at (714) 235-9749 to set up an appointment to view. Please only call between 12 PM and 10 PM.