Asking Price: $12,999
- Year: 1986
- Maker/Trim/Model: Sunrader
- Length: 21 FT
- Odometer: 42,538
- Drivetrain: 4cyl Auto
- State/Region: California
- City/Area: Cypress
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
The Toyota Sunrader Classic is a great rare gem of an RV. When I got it I was looking for an affordable RV both in price and gas consumption. I wanted an RV I could park in a regular parking spaces and most car camping sites –
those usually set aside for tenters. I also wanted a fiberglass body for easier maintenance and modern look. The Toyota Sunrader is beautifully and uniquely qualified and fulfills all those needs. Classified as a Mini-RV, it is only 21 feet edge to edge of front and back bumpers so it fits in regular sized parking spaces. Being very light and with the reliable Toyota 22RE four cylinder engine, it saves you a lot of money in gas and just hums along and along. The engine starts right away and runs great. In short it is the perfect little RV for the local parks, deserts, beaches, mountains, across country, and Mexico. It has been just smogged and the registration is good until next year 4/2018.
* Clear title.
21 feet edge of bumper to edge of bumper (classified as 18 ft).
* All fiberglass body which hardly ages.
* Fiberglass bathroom.
* 4 cylinder gas saver.
* Super reliable Toyota Front Runner 22RE engine – runs great.
* 1 Ton chassis and dually rear tires (six bolts on wheels).
* Sleeps up to 5 adults.
* Seats up to six adults for dining.
* Bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower.
* Kitchen area and sink.
* Overhead vent for stove.
* Two vents (one for AC if you want)
* 75 solar panel on roof.
* Solar power controller.
* Large marine battery.
* Inverter with USB and 110 VT outlet.
* Land power cord and outlets.
* Recently bought tires.
* Recently painted cab.
* Remade cab driver and passenger seat upholstery.
* Customized interior to accommodate more seating and sleeping.
* Interior fixtures/layout has been redone.
* Interior color has been painted using California gold (summer yellow) and blue.
* Lots of storage and closet space.
* Has gray and black tanks.
* Has potable water tank.
* Super roomy inside.
* New radiator.
* Truck cab AC works fine.
* New radiator.
* Smogged and registration good to 4/18.
Places the RV and I have been to:
* Bosa Chica State Beach, CA.
* Tijuana and Puero Nuevo, Mexico.
* Ensenada and Buffadora, Mexico.
* Alabama Hills, CA.
* Bishop and Mammoth, CA.
* Pismo Beach and Morro Bay, CA.
* Julian and Anza Borrego, CA.
* Agua Caliente County Park, Sandiego, CA.
* Yosemite National Park, CA.
* Carpenteria State Beach, CA.
* El Dorado Regional Park, Long Beach, CA.
* Convict Lake, CA.
Included with the RV:
* Snow chains.
* Attachable – Fire place/stove.
* Catalytic converter heater.
* 1 Propane stove.
* Leveling blocks.
* Window AC.
* 2,000 generator.
Somethings that do not work/unavailable:
* Refrigerator – I used ice blocks either made at home using ziplock bag or store bought.
* Water heater – Never needed hot water for shower as I never took a shower.
* Heater has worked but do not use and I have not tested recently.
* Took the roof AC off – most places I go do not need them (also avoid traveling to desert in summer).
Things I am planning to do before the sale or you can take it as is:
* Maybe remove the paint over the front-top windows – restore original condition.
* Replace water pump (new one ordered).
* Touch-up paint here and there.
Exterior has been painted in parts. The original is all white/ivory. Now we have a kind of two-tone paint (pewter, black, and ivory top). The front windows have been painted over but I intend to remove the paint and restore the original front.
Please email with any inquiries and to make appointment to see this special RV.