*Please note this ad is a repost
-City: San Diego
-Asking Price: $6500
Key Motorhome Facts
-Maker/Model: Gran Sport
-Length: Not Listed
-Engine: Not Listed
Bought this few months ago with the intention of taking the family on camping but I realized that it will be so hard to fit 4 adults and 2 kids. From the day I bought it I already had some issues fixed and added some stuff. 22RE motor and automatic transmission. 6 lug rear axle. Flat screen TV mounted that has HDMI input. Fridge works and it gets really cold on shorepower, i havent tried running it on propane. The stove works on propane as well as the water heater. Really nice interior, looks like a tiny house and not an RV from inside you will really appreciate it. Please make a reasonable offer. I would also consider trade for a motorcycle with equal value. $6500 OBO
Here are the things I did:
1.Changed all the fluids. Check receipt on pics
2.Tuned the brakes
3. New exhaust pipes and muffler. new exhaust gasket.
4.New Fantastic RV vent fan on the dining area. New vent with fan at the bathroom area
5.Coach lights upgraded to LED for low power consumption and brighter inside light.
6. New 3 row CSF radiator
7. New timing chain with metal guides
8. Added 4 additional 12V socket
9. New custom fit curtains.
Now the bad:
1. I cant get the timing set. The rpm wont go down after putting a jumper on the diagnostic plug. People were saying about adjusting the TPS but I have no clue how to do it and I really dont have the money and time to have it done. It will not pass smog because of this reason
2. Some minor oil leaks. Expected for a motor that has 138k miles.
3.oven wont lit up, i guess the pilot needs to be cleaned.
It does run. I was able to get it run 65mph on the freeway. I have the title on hand and I already started the process for registration so I will have to write a bill of sale to the buyer. Registered till November this year.