Asking Price: $9,500
- Year: 1984
- Maker/Trim/Model: Sunrader
- Length: 18FT
- Odometer: 127K
- Drivetrain: V8 Auto
- State/Region: Montana
- City/Area: Kalispell
More Details & Pictures
1984 Toyota Sunrader
paint color: white
title status: clean
This is the only Sunrader I’ve ever heard of that has a big old V-8 under the hood! Toyota Sunraders have earned their well-respected and much sought after name by being one of the best products they ever turned out. No seams to leak!
It is near-perfect in many ways, with more add-ons for better value It’s VERY unique! I am the 2nd owner and have ALL the documentation and receipts for repairs and replacements on this vehicle since the beginning, PLUS the original owner’s manual.
IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE INTERESTED PARTY I WILL TAKE THE HIGHEST BID.
We’ve enjoyed it many years, but don’t use it nowadays so it’s time for someone else to take it on adventures.
This EXTREMELY NICE CONDITION 1984 Toyota Sunrader Motor home, easy-to-maneuver AND park 18 foot, fully self-contained camper is great… It features a flush toilet, shower, double size upper bunk, fold-out full size bed when you put the table down, fridge/freezer, fresh water tank, custom-made 22″ x 74″ metal rack on rear bumper for outside storage, and Towing package with beefed-up body frame welded-in starting at the rear axle.
• POWERFUL 8 Cylinder newer motor with only 16000 miles on it
• Brand New starter
• Brand new water proof vinyl plank wood-grain flooring
• AC in cab blows very cold
• Brand new engine battery plus an second deep-cycle battery for interior lights, water pump etc.
• 3 way fridge/freezer works perfectly
• Completely self-contained so you can park & camp anywhere, no hookups required
• Flushing toilet and shower room with locking bathroom cabinet. Very easy to clean and maintain
• Bathroom door has a full length mirror on the outside
• Closet with rod, plus drawers, all behind one door
• Ceiling fans blow in or out depending on your need to control air temps
• No roof leak problems due to its fiberglass clam shell body. Can only leak at roof vents. Ceiling vents have just been resealed
• Sink with running water
• 4 burner stove with big oven. Stove can be covered with fold-away lid when not in use for extra space
• Comfortable ride up front with extra mirrors for viewing all sides, including behind you w/fisheye lens
• Small flip-up counter adds extra space to the left of the stove
• TONS of storage space above and below, and a flat area over the fridge for a tv or whatever
• Total privacy with all-around thick curtains, inc. towards the cab area
SPECS: This 1984 Toyota Sunrader is in excellent condition, inside and out.
• New GM GOODWRENCH 350 V8 engine was installed that now has 16,000 miles on it.
• Rebuilt Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission was installed at the same time.
• Double rear axle
• 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor
• Mallory Distributor HEI electronic ignition system
• KNN reusable air filter and crank case breather
• Hooker brand Headers
• 2 Spal 10″ electric pusher fans-extra cooling for the V-8 engine
• Custom Louvered Hood for extra cooling under the hood
• NEW high output engine water pump
• Toyota 6 Bolt Full-Floating rear end
• NEW front tires with decent rubber on rear tires.
• BRAND NEW engine battery 825 cca, so there’s plenty of starting power.
• Separate deep cycle Coach Battery.
• Cassette Player in Cab
• CB radio in Cab
• Even though it is a 36 year old vehicle it has been checked out to be mechanically sound.
• Everything works inside except for the hot water heater (needs replacing) Never used it.
• 3-way Fridge works good (even the freezer) by propane, electric & 12 volt battery. There are bubble levels on the door and
dash on the driver’s side for motorhome leveling.
• Furnace worked when I first tested it before buying the camper. I only camp in the summer so I never used the furnace.
• I resealed the roof vents last fall, so no leaks. Sunrader motorhomes are two-piece clamshell fiberglass bodies, so they can only leak at the roof vents. Vents should be sealed every 2-3 years if stored outside.
• New waterproof vinyl plank floor was just installed.
• Motor home coach was recently repainted, fresh and clean
• Grey water/black water tanks